When I grow up, I want to be a Chef!
It’s been 10 years in the making, but I’ve finally enrolled into Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery… bringing me one step closer to becoming a real, qualified Chef.
The journey itself is going to be intense and something I will never forget, so I have decided to document it through kristyleigh.com and my social media streams. Photos, recipes, blog entries, tidbits, you name it! I have always been curious about what happens in the course and I would have loved to read something like this… so I thought I should give it a go for people like me.
The course commences in February 2016, but in the meantime, I will need to collect a long list of equipment, resources and my very own Chef Whites uniform.
Are you a company and interested in regular product placement and advertising?
I am looking for a supplier/s that would be interested in sponsoring my journey with their equipment. In return:
- Every relative post, blog and photo has a link to your social media pages
- I will provide a full review on the products I use.
**Please note these will be honest reviews.
- Where possible, food photos will be taken with the equipment
- Social Media/Blog activity commitment would be at least once per week during school terms, over a period of 18 months.
Other ways you can help?
- A small monetary donation: https://www.gofundme.com/kristyleigh
- A gift card donation for Kitchen Warehouse or Cut It Out
- Sharing my activity and GoFundMe on social media
If you have any questions, would like further information or are interested in a advertising/sponsorship opportunity, please use the form below.